Anime Spring season 2011!

onsdag den 6. april 2011

Phew long time no update. 
But now I have returned >:3
This time with a little update about the new season of animes that have already started slowly up.
Click on it if you want it larger ( though its kinda small anyways >>' )

Personally I'm really looking forward to watching Ao no Exorcist, as I have been reading the manga since it was released on mangafox ^^; Its a very good story, and from what I can see on the teasers on youtube, it seems to be pretty awesome as anime.

Another series Im looking forward to watching are Gintama 2nd season,
Deadman wonderland:  Another one I have been reading online, its so intersting 8D
Steins;Gate, The World God Only Knows 2nd season, Maria Holic Alive, Dog Days, Worlds First Love, Black Lagoon, High school of the dead, kaichou wa maid-sama, Fairy Tail, xxHolic and Princess Ressurrection are especially the ones that awakens my interest. But of course, I will try my best to give the other animes a chance too, though I have to say that I am very doubtfull about X-men anime.. To me it should just stay cartoon and comic as it is and not get anime-zed >>' 
But thats just my opinion.

More updates will come, probably by tomorrow ^w^

// Yokume

1 kommentarer:

L I N A ☆ミ sagde ...

Ao no Exercist is LOVE and so is Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi <3 recommended

Send en kommentar